What We Do
we build custom-tailored marketing and tactical plans that suit our customers’ strategic objectives
We generate the material required to execute the marketing plan.
We set your marketing plan in action
Why Creatink Marketing
- Why Creatink Marketing
- You are starting a new company or launching a new product.
- Your business needs an Integrated Communications System.
- You need to engage with your customers through new digital platforms.
- Your branding needs refreshing.
- You want to reach your buyers directly.
- Mainstream media is not enough.
- It’s time to maximize the outcome of your message.
- You want to develop an aligned strategy.
- You need to step out of your comfort zone and build a long-term strategic plan followed by a short-term operational marketing plan.
- You want to be where your consumers are: by delivering the right content to your audience at the right time using the right channel.
- You want to connect with your online audience via quality content, personalized messages and participation in social networks.
- You want your business to grow.
- New beginnings call for Creatink Marketing! You need to shape and design the brand identity for your new venture. You need a logo, brand identity, business cards, marketing collateral, web presence, etc.
- Your business needs a new name: it’s entering a new market that requires a name change, has a trademark conflict, you’ve merged or you find it is currently misleading customers.
- Your company voice and image is reaching customers in a non-consistent way, devaluing the perception of your brand.
- Multiple divisions within your company are doing their own thing — weakening your brand. You need to communicate that you are one solid brand.
- You need a responsive website: your website does not work on a smartphone or tablet.
- Your company simply needs a new website.
- You need to connect with your customers via social media platforms.
- Your website needs SEO for better rankings.
- You want to embrace digital advertising.
- You need to take advantage of your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to segment and target your customers.
- It’s time to promote your products via e-mail marketing.
- Your brand identity needs to be invigorated: your logo, business cards, marketing collateral and website need a facelift. They are too old.
- It’s time to revitalize your brand. No one knows who you are. You need to communicate who you are in a clearer way; you want to appeal to a new and more affluent market.
- Your company branding looks dated and doesn’t reflect the products you produce.
- Your company image doesn’t measure up with your competition.
Development of promotional and educational material to promote the use of new technologies.read more
Rug Collection launch at Toronto’s Interior Design Show, and the invitation to a Client’s Private Party to view the collection.read more