Why Creatink Marketing? Because…
You want to take your business to the next level.
- You want to reach your buyers directly.
- Mainstream media is not enough.
- It’s time to maximize the outcome of your message.
- You want to develop an aligned strategy.
- You want to be where your consumers are: by delivering the right content to your audience at the right time using the right channel.
- You want to connect with your online audience via quality content, personalized messages and participation in social networks.
- You need to step out of your comfort zone and build a long-term strategic plan followed by a short-term operational marketing plan.
- You want your business to grow.
You are starting a new company or launching a new product.
- New beginnings call for Creatink Marketing! You need to shape and design the brand identity for your new venture. You need a logo, brand identity, business cards, marketing collateral, web presence, etc.
- Your business needs a new name: it’s entering a new market that requires a name change, has a trademark conflict, you’ve merged or you find it is currently misleading customers.
Your branding needs refreshing.
- Your brand identity needs to be invigorated: your logo, business cards, marketing collateral and website need a facelift. They are too old.
- It’s time to revitalize your brand. No one knows who you are. You need to communicate who you are in a clearer way; you want to appeal to a new and more affluent market.
- Your company branding looks dated and doesn’t reflect the products you produce.
- Your company image doesn’t measure up with your competition.
Your business needs an Integrated Communications System.
- Your company voice and image is reaching customers in a non-consistent way, devaluing the perception of your brand.
- Multiple divisions within your company are doing their own thing — weakening your brand. You need to communicate that you are one solid brand.
You need to engage with your customers through new digital platforms.
- You need a responsive website: your website does not work on a smartphone or tablet.
- Your company simply needs a new website.
- You need to connect with your customers via social media platforms.
- Your website needs SEO for better rankings.
- You want to embrace digital advertising.
- You need to take advantage of your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to segment and target your customers.
- It’s time to promote your products via e-mail marketing.